Security Statistics You Should Know
Here are some informative statistics about alarm systems and home burglaries.
• Over 2 Million homes are burglarized each year.
• One in three burglaries occurs through an open/unlocked door or window.
• Two thirds of burglaries in the United States occur at a residence.
• There is a home burglary, on average, every 13 seconds.
• Homes without an alarm system are 3x more likely to be burglarized.
• Less than 20% of homes in the United States have an alarm system installed.
• Most burglaries occur during the day when no one is home.
• Installing a home alarm system can greatly reduce your chances of a burglary.
• According to the FBI, a break-in is the most common threat to a residence.
Copyright 2014-2016. AED Security Services. All rights reserved.
Website by Q Group Web Design.